Northeaster Signs and Original Northwood were both founded in 1930. We were pleased to be selected to refurbish this historic Baltimore landmark. Although decades old, the original sign was structurally sound and solid in concrete footings. Rather than replacing the entire structure we cut to size new factory finished matte black aluminum, replaced the letters and repainted the existing posts and trim. Letters are prismatic face sprayed metallic gold acrylic polyurethane enamel.